TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES WITH PERSONALIZED SOLUTIONS
There is only one you. And there is only one tailored financial solution that will best pursue your goals. But there are some common challenges our clients face. Examples of who — and how — we help are below:
Busy People Seeking Financial Control
- Couples nearing retirement
- Retired executives
- Individuals facing transitions (e.g. divorce, loss of a spouse, changing jobs, retirement)
- Individuals + Families managing inheritances
- Individuals + families who are charitably-inclined
- Business owners
- Professionals saving for retirement
- Individuals + families saving for education
Expert Financial Guidance From A Partner You Can Trust
- Planning for retirement income (your retirement paycheck)
- Creating tax-efficient investment income streams
- Required minimum distribution (RMD) calculations
- Helping maximize Social Security benefits, while seeking to minimize benefit taxation
- Investing tax-efficiently, helping you keep more of your money
- Allocating qualified plan (401(k) and 403(b) plan) investments
- Ensuring adequate insurance coverage to protect your family
- Identifying the right retirement accounts for you and/or your business (e.g. Roth IRA, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA)
- Investment strategies for educational expenses
- Planning for longevity, including long-term care decisions
- Pension distribution strategies designed to maximize your earnings
- Establishing the right savings rate, investment objective, and risk-reward profile to grow and protect your wealth.
- Gifting strategies that give back — to you — with tax-efficiency
- Analyzing current investment products
Ready to put the power of financial well-being to work for you?
Your next step is just a conversation away.
personalized solutions for your life stage
The types of services you need often change as your life evolves. For more specific information about the help we provide based on where you are on your path, choose an option below.
SAVING AND GROWING
(> 10 years until retirement)
You’re saving and growing your wealth to finance your lifestyle and retirement goals. You need an expert partner to help you maximize your efforts.
ENJOYING AND PRESERVING
(< 10 years until retirement)
You’re in or nearing retirement and need expert help in maximizing your retirement paycheck while preserving your wealth for future generations.
NEED A SECOND OPINION?
Maybe you’ve done a lot on your own or you’ve gotten some help along the way. But, you worry you’re not on track. Be sure. Get an expert opinion.
whole solutions for your financial well-being
WHY YOU NEED A PLAN
The process of creating a financial plan facilitates your ability to visualize your future lifestyle and needs. Your financial plan narrows the gap between where you are and where you want to go. It serves as a guide to keep you on track while assuring that your money is working efficiently for you.
ELEMENTS OF A PLAN
Financial planning is a comprehensive process that is rooted in your values and by which each area of your financial life is carefully analyzed and fine-tuned to best pursue your objectives. Personal finance is complex and has several distinct elements that interact with one another. A well-executed financial plan increases your financial well-being and fuels your prosperity and fulfillment.
FINANCIAL PLANNING PROCESS
Together, we will determine what you have, what you need, and what you want. This is all done in the context of dollars, risk, insurance, retirement, and more. Your specific mix of planning will depend on your circumstances and aspirations, but your plan will include a tailored asset allocation strategy (without product specifics). Every plan includes a clear implementation strategy. It’s all written down so there are no surprises. The plan will be regularly reviewed and updated to ensure it is still pursuing your ultimate financial well-being.
Investment management is typically carved out as a separate service due to its distinct and complex nature. We set the foundation for your investment plan in the financial plan with an asset allocation strategy. The specific elements of your portfolio are determined through a separate, collaborative process. The result is a portfolio that is uniquely yours. We monitor it regularly to ensure it stays aligned to your objectives.
Our Fiduciary process applied with skill and focus.
Investing Toward Your Plan Goals
Because your investments are a crucial part of your overall plan, it’s important that we consider your whole picture when evaluating them. Considerations include:
What level of risk are you comfortable with? This may change as your life changes.
Will you contribute to your plan over time or will you make a single, up-front investment? Are there ways to maximize your contributions?
What are the fees and expenses within the selected investments?
How might your philanthropic goals affect your investments, especially when considering tax deductions?
What safety nets will your investments require as your assets and responsibilities grow?
What are the right tax-efficient investment products to pursue overall tax reduction?
Which funds will you need when? Time horizon for retirement income and other financial goals?